In light of the current circumstances, we ask that you adhere to CDC guidelines and stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms or have been exposed to a potential carrier of COVID-19.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Call dispatch immediately to unassign your route. Your account will not be affected if you call and let us know.
- Please avoid congregating in groups at pick up locations while you wait for your assignments.
- Observe a no handshake policy.
- Do not bring packages inside the customer’s house. If a signature is required use the No-touch feature in app to respect social distancing.
- Clients and customers will provide guidance on where to leave the package. Please avoid contact with the customers if possible.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth when possible.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as steering wheels and phones regularly.
Thank you for recognizing the CDC makes these guidelines to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please make sure to comply with the CDC guidelines to keep you and others safe.
The AxleHire Team